Saturday, January 15, 2005

Inkless Pen

Inkless for five days.

I must apologize for failing to publish even a single bit of rant these past days. Illness, school work, job hours, and applying for a summer OJT have all taken a toll on my young blog-life.

And the next week looks grimmer than the last. Four exams spread over five days. A new organization to join. A database to be designed. A problem set to be demystified. And above all, a dozen blogs to be visited regularly! (Drop by the Links sidebar.)

Needless to say, I must post something before Monday swallows me up again and threatens not to belch me out until Friday. Maybe later in the evening, or tomorrow, I'll be squeezing out some juice from my brain. Or what's left of it.

But not now. My eyes are drooping, the lids as heavy as lead. My head throbs with a dull ache. It's one in the morning, and I've got to heed the alarm clock at 6:30 AM. Wish me luck.

See you later.

7 Comments:

Blogger Anonymous said...

Kimps! Kamukha mo si Hero. I crush him, so I crush you!

Grabe, grabe, ang dami mong gagawin! Good luck with everything esp. with your OJT application.

Yey! I miss you!

3:48 AM  
Blogger ia said...

"And above all, paying a visit to the members of my budding blog-family!"

you lost the parallelism here!

maybe i got carried away by the last post of MDA: find the grammatical error in her post. astig. (wow, hint ata tong sinabi ko.)

waw, ang busy niya.

(and what the hell am i doin here when i'm supposed to be at engg already?!)

8:37 AM  
Blogger Corsarius said...

ia said: "you lost the parallelism here!"

eherm. bakit naman? as if I wrote it as a literary piece :p and why, don't you think that paying a visit to a dozen blogs is hard work? hehe.

kai said: "Yey! I miss you!"

hehe. miss ya too! di ka ba mag-o-OJT sa summer? cheers! :)

10:02 AM  
Blogger {illyria} said...

i wish you lotsa lotsa lotsa luck, though i don't really believe in it, heh. and OJT? peanuts for someone from UP. believe me, i know.

11:19 AM  
Blogger orasid said...

Oh another organization... ACM!
You can do it, bro!
And there is an explanation for that: tiwala sa iyo ang CS Dept Rock on!

2:36 PM  
Blogger Corsarius said...

hey, transience :) lotsa lotsa lotsa thanks too, haha. i just hope the OJT turns out fine. the competition's pretty tough, even among UP CompSci undergrads. But I guess there's a ton of companies itchin' to feed UP 'fresh meat' into the maws of despair and eight-hour work shifts.

at least, you get paid for it. :p

to jonas: salamat tsong! long live UP ACM!

7:59 PM  
Blogger ia said...

clarified on the parallelism thing already, ne?

exam weeks here we come.

10:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home