Thursday, January 06, 2005

The Week After

Tempus edax rerum.

The week after, and I'm still getting a kick out of it.

I never imagined blogging to be this fun. This...addictive.

(As if you've never heard someone say that before.)

But believe me. For every million blog-lovers in the world, there exists another million blog-haters and blog-don't-cares. I was one of the latter. Was.

That past self has been eaten away.

Tempus edax rerum... Time, the devourer of all things.*

**************
Because I'm feeling geeky and stat-oriented right now, here's a rundown on what's been happening on my blog's 'Inception' week.

[Tallied by StatCounter, as of January 5, 2005 (yesterday)]

>> There have been 176 unique visitors, making 590 page-loads.
>> As usual, Windows XP users have it going (88% of my visitors). Linux is second with eight percent.
>> The most welcome stat of all: Firefox users, 83%; Internet Explorer, 12%. This blog is best viewed in the first browser. Feed the fire(fox)!
>> Of course, 77% of visitors came from the Philippines, while four percent came from the US of A. Three percent were Malaysians, while 11% were listed as "Unknown". A new constituent of the United Nations!
**************

'Nuff said. For now.

*slipped from the great Ovid's tongue

6 Comments:

Blogger ia said...

wish ko lang din marunong ako maglatin no. too bad wala bang dead languages elective sa up???

fun magconvert ng pipol to firefox ah.

congrats. on a totally unrelated thing you will eventually post here. 217! (ibang version. gets mo kaya?)

"A new constituent of the United Nations!"
---> :P

ano nga ba hirit ni jonas tungkol sa un? di ko tuloy maalala kung gets ko.

1:33 AM  
Blogger orasid said...

hey Slip of the Pen readers,

>> u know wat, every time i am about to edit my blog's template, my fingertips type the Slip's url in the address bar. this is my appetizer. my inspiration.

>> the 'next blog' button on upper right is useless.

>> if there exist free counters of visiting time rather than the number of visitors, then you will get my previous point

>> this bro rocks!

>> [jonas clicked the link to his blogspot]

>> P.S. about my hirit, UN kasi the blog speaks several languages.

2:15 PM  
Blogger Corsarius said...

ia said..
on a totally unrelated thing you will eventually post here. 217!
--> pardon me ia-chan, but i can't get it! :(

shaitaini khalil said...
blog addict! blog addict!
--> Truly, the blog is the new opium for the Web masses.

Jonas said...
--> everything this guy said made me speechless. ehe! :)
thanks bro. [now, for the guys out there who want to read beautiful Tagalog words weaved into images and dreams, visit Jonas' blog!]

5:33 PM  
Blogger ia said...

"--> pardon me ia-chan, but i can't get it! :("

kung may idaragdag ako oobvious masyado. you know it in hex. =P

12:06 AM  
Blogger Corsarius said...

oh. i get it haha :)

12:14 AM  
Blogger orasid said...

---> to ia & corsarius
o_O
clueless
ako!

4:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home